Orion has introduced a 55″ MLCD screen with just 5.5mm seam gap at a much lesser price than plasma. The OLM 5550 is a great option for FF&E contractors and interior designers, as they were finding it hard to always fit the 40,42 and 46″ configurations. The OLM 5550 has a frame of 1026mm x 580mm, which gives a far better choice to the fit-out designers as less number of screens are needed to fit a significant area. And all this costs lesser than you’d otherwise pay for.
The 5550 is an Ultra Thin Bezel Multi LCD; a breathtaking technology with Full HD and Ultra Narrow Bezel (5.5mm), the OLM-5550 will pioneer the multi-display market with seamless tiled display experience and vivid images. Being equipped with eco-friendly DIRECT LED BLU, the 55” FHD multi display consumes less power than conventional CCFL BLU model.
Some additional specifications are as follows:
- Luminance of White: 700 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 3,500:1
- Number of pixels: 1920(H) x 1080(V)
- Input: DVI-D x 1, PC x 1, Video x 1, RS-232C x 1, LAN x 1, Service x 1
- Terminal Output: DVI-D x 1, PC x 1, Video x 1, RS-232C x 1
- Multivision: Yes (Daisy chain)
- Bezel (Seam Gap): 5.5 mm
- Max Multivision Layer (W x H): 10 x 10 (15×15 Option)
- Built in temperature sensor: Yes
- Built in light sensor: Optional
- OSD Languages: English / Korean / Japanese / Spanish / Italian / German / French / Russian / Chinese
- Additional hardware (like TV tuner, ports): On request
The official distributor of the 5550 for GCC countries is Multitech AV LLC from Dubai